* Carry a flashlight. It can get
dark out there.
* Travel in groups and always be sure to have an adult with you.
If a street does not have sidewalks, you should walk facing
the oncoming traffic and in a single file.
* Always cross the street at a corner or a crosswalk.
Remember to look both ways before crossing.
* Wear bright colors so drivers can see you.
* Make sure you choose costumes that allow you to see clearly through your masks; or wear
* Don't go into strangers' homes.
* Don't eat treats until your parents examine them; be sure the wrappers are secure.
This site has a lot of neat Halloween games: http://www.primarygames.com/holidays/halloween/games.htm
Halloween Hangman: http://www.dedge.com/halloween/
Halloween Pumpkins http://www.primarygames.com/holidays/halloween/carving/start.htm
Black Dog: http://www.blackdog.net/holiday/halloween/index.html
Billy Bear 4 Kids: http://www.billybear4kids.com/holidays/halowen/halowen.htm
Find the pumpkins: http://www.angel9oh7.com/flashhallo11.html